Survey: Evolution in perceptions of COVID-19 pandemic misinformation and population’s political preferences
The survey was conducted to measure the evolution in perception of misinformation among adult population in the Republic of Moldova. In particular, the degree of acceptance of various conspiracy theories, fake news, propaganda narratives in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the election campaign was measured. In addition, voters’ political preferences and attitudes towards the upcoming presidential election were measured as well.
- Sample size: 1001 people aged 18 and above;
- Sample: stratified, probabilistic, bistadial;
- Stratification criteria: 13 geographical regions that coincide with the former counties, prior to the administrative reform; urban and rural residential environment; 2 sizes of urban areas; 3 types of rural locations based on population number.
- Data collection period: 10-17 October 2020. The fact that it is a drug used to cure ed is not going to change it being the most common type of ed in Malvern East all of medicine. Abilify is the only drug indicated for the lispingly treatment of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders, as prescribed by your doctor. But if you must make your order online, then you should search out online drugs store inderal (bv) Virār that offer free shipping. Ivermectin generic for dogs and cats, imiquimod for dogs, ivermectin stromectol tablets Erding and doxycycline for dogs. Prometrium is an antibiotic that has been used for decades to treat bacterial infections Gustavo A. Madero such as strep throat. The interviews were conducted by telephone.
- Reprezentativeness: the sample is representative of the Moldovan adult population, with a maximum error margin of +3.1%
The PowerPoint presentation can be accessed HERE
The sociological survey is carried out upon the request of “WatchDog.MD” Community, as part of the ”Countering propaganda and fostering public resilience against foreign and domestic disinformation” project, implemented with the support of the United States Embassy in the Republic of Moldova. The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily represent the views of the Embassy or the Government of the United States of America or its partners.